Are you a talented snorer or do you know one?
We’ve reached the midst of winter so what better way to celebrate ‘Snore-gust’ than with a bit of healthy competition in the search for New Zealand’s next top snorer.
The snoring stakes have never been higher, with over $375 in prizes up for grabs.
Contestants will be judged on the uniqueness, loudness, comical nature and the overall awesomeness of their snore. And don't worry - they winner's name will be kept anonymous.
- Best female snorer and runner-up
- Best male snorer and runner-up
Once the esteemed judging panel has selected the best female and male snorer, the winners of these categories will then compete head-to-head in a public vote-off to be crowned the reigning champion of NZ’s Next Top Snorer!
The winner will receive the ultimate snoring prize pack consisting of a Patney anti-snore sleep positioner and slip, valued at $375.
How to enter
Send in your audition tape to email@example.com to be in the chance to be crowned NZ’s Next Top Snorer! It can either be a video or audio of your snoring and no longer than 15 seconds.
The judges will select the best female and male snorer, then their fate will be left up to the public as they will compete head-to-head in a public vote-off to be crowned NZ’s next top snorer!
This competition came to a close in August 2018.
Competition term & conditions
- By entering NZ’s Ultimate Snorer competition each entrant will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and to have agreed to be bound by them.
- The winning participant must provide a video testimonial about their experience of using a Patney within a four-week period of receiving their prize
- No responsibility will be taken for late/lost/misdirected mail, incomplete entries or entries with incorrect postage. Entries will be deemed to be void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
- The prize cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Patney Limited is not liable for damage to the prize sent by post or courier.
- Winners will be notified directly by Patney Limited.
- Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, Patney Limited and their employees are not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prize.
- Entry is open to New Zealand residents only.
- The decision of Patney Limited in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All entries become the property of Patney Limited and may be used for promotional and marketing purposes, or passed onto a third party involved in the promotion for their marketing
- Under the Privacy Act 1993, all individuals have the right to access and correct their personal information by contacting Patney Limited at firstname.lastname@example.org